PAM conflict with the ldap.conf file

Hi all,

I have installed openldap on our companies server. The only problem is that there is already a IBM Ldap which we use for our websphere environment. The conflict now is that both installations use the /etc/ldap.conf file. What can I do to change the filename of ldap.conf and to tell the openldap to use this new configurationfile? Has anybody a hint, please!

Sincerely

Markus