Restricting users per service

I've got a weird problem I'm trying to solve on HP-UX 11.00.  One of the
ways we've thought it could be solved is if we can restrict ssh to allow
only a pre-defined set of users in.  Can we restrict which users can use
ssh and which can't?  For the rest of the users, we're using a
restricted shell with telnet, but with ssh, we haven't found a way to
prevent ssh from allowing a shell command (e.g. ssh <host> ls -l) and
forcing the user to only go through the menu.

Thanks,
        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA