Re: Kerberos telnet and PAM

2003-01-15, sze keltezéssel Mike Brady ezt írta:

> My question is then does anyone on the list know of a preferably MIT
> Kerberised telnetd that also supports at least looking at PAM account and
> session management?

Use openssh+gssapi patch
http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/openssh.html

if you want forward krb4 and afs tokent too, then use my heimdal ports
of Nalin Dahyabhai's pam_krb5, which can convert the forwarded krb5
ticket to krb4 and afs tokens.
http://www.rit.bme.hu/~balsa/pam_krb5/

balsa

p.s: this port (unlike Nalin's mainstream) can convert krb5 tgt to krb4
tgt (krb524) with Heimdal and with MIT Kerberos V.