RE: deny su to a specific user

owkay,

i added
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=su-limiting
to /etc/pam.d/su.

/etc/pam.d/su-limiting contains
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_stack.so
service=members-secoff
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_deny.so

/etc/pam.d/members-secoff contains
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_wheel.so use_uid group=nonex
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_listfile.so item=user
sense=allow onerr=fail file=/etc/membergroups/secoff

and /etc/membergroups/secoff contains
secoff

the group nonex _does_ exist :-) but not a single user is a member of
said group.

still, any user part of the wheel group can su to secoff.

is this a prob where the wheel thingie overrides above settings ?

or did i miss something?

thnx

cnf