Re: Problem with long names

Ondrej,

I'm using PAM-LDAP, and just created a testuser with a 12 character long
login name.
Everything works OK.

It might indeed be a pam_unix problem, but it's sure nothing
related to PAM itself.

Perhaps you should go through your PAM documentation to find out how
to put some more information into your log-files.

Maarten