Config file problem

I have a pam configuration issue which I hope someone can help me with.
Basically I want to do this:
required module_1 OR module_2
optional module_3

The user can authenticate with either module 1 or 2.  If one is
successful there is no need to check the other.  If either are
successful then module 3 should be invoked.

AFAIK, this (if possible) requires the complicated syntax which is a bit
confusing.

This is what I am using currently in system-auth:
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        requisite     /lib/security/pam_smb_auth.so use_first_pass
nolocal
auth        optional      /lib/security/pam_smbpw.so

If the user is authenticated with pam_unix OR pam_smb_auth then
pam_smbpw should be invoked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John.

--
Information Technology Innovation Group
Swinburne University. Melbourne, Australia