Re: Redhat pam_krb5 and password expiry

>  Account management wasn't implemented until 1.49.  The 1.55 package
>  from RHL 7.3 should install on your 7.2 box without problems.
>
> HTH,

I tried the 1.55 version and it works better but it just warns the
password is expired and let's the user in:

Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma)
Kernel 2.4.9-34smp on an i686
login: user
Password:
Password expired.  You must change it now.
host (/home/user):

When I try my own custom pam.d file for login, it will prompt three
times for the new password and then warn the password is expired and let
the user in:

Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma)
Kernel 2.4.9-34smp on an i686
login: user
Password:
Enter new password:
Enter it again:
Enter new password:
Enter it again:
Enter new password:
Enter it again:
Password expired.  You must change it now.
host (/home/user):

Thanks,
Mike.