Re: freezing chain/caching retval breaks [token=value] syntax

Jan Rekorajski wrote:

> I finally got that, thanks :) But what about the errors that may happen
> on the second run? Frozen chain says succes and then its error, is this
> covered?

What should happen is that the frozen chain behaves like a sequence of
'required' modules. The first module to return something other than
PAM_SUCCESS is the one that defines the retval from pam_chauthtok().

Does this make sense?

Cheers

Andrew