Re: xstrdup function

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 11:38, m96 wrote:
> hi,
>
> i just wanted to know why the xstrdup function is not useable. it's
> documented in the pam app dev doc. and the source file exists but there
> is no such function entry in pam_misc.h file or in any other header.

Documentation bug that I haven't gotten around to filing.

x_strdup exists in pam_misc and appears to be the correct function.

There's another docs bug with PAM_NEW_AUTHTOK_REQD, aka
PAM_AUTHTOKEN_REQD. (or rather, these appear to be synonyms.)

If you want to file the bugs, please do. If not, I'll get around to it
one day. :)

Once they're properly filed, the maintainer (Andrew Morgan?) can
actually correct them.

Jenn V.

jenn@anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/