Re: LINUX_PAM for REDHAT 6/6.2/7.1/7.2

I know I'm confused.  RedHat 6/6.2/7/7.1/7.2 all have PAM, and one that works with
RADIUS at that.  All the documentation you should want is either at;
  man -k pam
  man {result]

.. or http://www.linuxdoc.org/ search "RADIUS" ...

.. or http://www.alltheweb.com/ search "PAM RedHat RADIUS example"

easy as ... this is the last place you should be looking (as in this list .. the URL given below
is prolly good too).