Re: Quota support for pam_mkhomedir

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 01:18:22AM +0300, Solar Designer wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 04:18:11PM -0500, Brian Masney wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> >    Here is a patch to pam_mkhomedir.c from PAM 0.72 that adds quota support.
>
> Not sure if anyone cares but I'd rather see this kind of functionality
> go into its own PAM module.  It could also be made more flexible in a
> consistent way (such as, to set quotas on multiple devices without an
> unneeded dependency on where home directories go).

I'll volunteer to write the module. I have a few ideas for the multiple
device support. The first, have an option to where it would read /etc/mtab
and attempt to set quotas for all mounted devices. Then we could have a
second option to where you can specify multiple mount points in the pam config
or point it to a file that containts the mount points.

Brian