Re: problem for openssh and pam

Thanks for helping me to solve my problem about kerberos and openssh.

I have installed required rpms for Rh7.1 :
openssh-2.9p2-1eds.i386.rpm
openssh-server-2.9p2-1eds.i386.rpm openssh-client-2.9p2-1eds.i386.rpm
from   Simon Wilkinsn Site.

I have configured sshd_config and ssh_config to enable kerberos
Authentication
but I have got the same error  in running sshd: Bad configuration
option :
 kerberos Authentication

I have installed openssh-3.0.2p1 and related patches for kerberos
(openssh-3.0.2p1-krb5.patch and openssh-3.0.2p1-gssapi.patch )

In compiling I have enabled kerberos but it gives me an error for
"  not finding krb.h  " .So I couldn't install openssh3.0.2 from tar
file.

If I am wrong in some phases please tell me , or any suggestions ?
I really appritiate any help.
Regards.
Sara