RE: pam_krb5 and user logout

(bear with me, i do have a point)

at one time it looked like the pam_krb5 module
might support something like a "reuse_ccache" argument
presumably to attempt reusing an existing (valid) credential
cache...IMHO, this could be handy as it would prevent trashing
the CCACHE everytime you logged in to the same box

with this in mind, I would prefer the module only remove CCACHE
when the last session logs out, not on every logout
i.e.  I'm logged in 3x, only on my last logout is the CCACHE removed

however, this is not the current behaviour, so I just put some
shell code into my .bash_logout to clean up for me...

-b