Re: How to get the authenticate status from another module

"Tran, Luyen" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have many pam module in the pam stack to do authentication.
> >From a pam module, I want to know the authenticate result of the previous
> pam module in pam stack.
> How can I do it?

Why?

PAM's configuration file for your service is intended to capture and
manipulate this information. If you need to avoid a second module
running because an earlier one failed, try using 'requisite'.

If you want modules to talk to one another, then you need to come up
with a convention for passing info via pam_[gs]et_data() items.

Hope that helps

Andrew