RE: authentication proxy?

Hi,

I'm also in the need of an authentication proxy, and also out of luck :

Kerberos does authentication, no way get uid, gid, etc from it
PAM does not work in a chrooted environment
LDAP is to much bloat, and you need LDAPiefied apps
etc
etc

If anyone is interested in writing a generic proxy, with a PAM / LDAP /
NSS backend, mail me and I'll start thinking :)

	Regards,

		Igmar