RE: Linux-PAM -> the road ahead

My preference is for more regular releases, clearly indicating that they
are not yet stable.  Yeah, I know, all I have to do is download the
latest CVS stuff but release numbers create a nice frame of reference
when discussing a problem.

(Side note: the problem with bugtrack is that it isn't cached by search
engines. My first reaction to an error is usually to search google for