Apache + PAM

Hi,

We are developing a access control for our Web page here of
the college, and for this we are using authentication saw PAM
(Plugable Authentication Module) in the Apache. Our pages had
been developed in JSP tecnology (Java Server Page). We obtain to make
in that the Apache Web server opened the box of dialogues to
effect user login (prompt) and and this working legal. For
this I only setting some configuracoes in the Apache
server.

Problem: After authentication of login, in case that login will
be validates, the aplication web needs to know of User ID (username)
that he was typed. Somebody would know to say me as
should get this information of the apache, using the Java language?

I must use the LDAP? Somebody made this, has some example?

Thanks,

Fábio
Brazil

ps: They pardon me the grammatical errors! :)

Escola de Engenharia de Piracicaba
Brazil - Sao Paulo - Piracicaba

MailBR - O e-mail do Brasil -- http://www.mailbr.com.br
Faça já o seu. É gratuito!!!