RE: PAM + openSSH + NetBSD sshd doesn't do RSA authentication

Thanks Styx.  I think I have solved the problem..

Here is what was happening!

I was authenticating using NIS and openSSH + PAM + NIS seem to be not
working well.  No matter what I do, PAM always says that Account Expired and
closes the connection.

Now I have created a local account and everything seems to work great.
Recently I saw a NIS paatch to PAM floating around but I donnow what the
status..

I guess I would have to stick to local account for now..

Thanks

Ajay