Re: Cyrus imap with pam-smb

Roger wrote:

> hi, all,
>
>         I encounter the a problem to get cyrus imap(2.0.16)work with
> pam_smb(1.9.8) together, I tried
>
> to configure pam_smb with disable-root-only option,it failed to
> authenticate imap users, but
>
> sshd ok. and cyrus with Pam by  system-auth OK. I think you would found
> a resolution to this ,
>
> can you share it with me?
>
>         Thanks a lot.

Maybe I didn't write it in clarity, I means Cyrus can work with PAM by
using
system-auth mothod. But when using sam-pam mothed IMAP authentication
failed ,even with disable-root-only option configured. But smb-pam can
work
with sshd authentication. The real reason driving me to use smb-pam is
Cyrus
run in non-previleged mode and RH  shadow can't give group read right
corectly.
(sometime the group access right was lost,I have to change it manually).

Any idea will be highly appreciated!