Re: FreeBSD diffs for Linux-PAM

> >Under serparate cover, I'll send you my Work-in-Progress directory.
>
> I've imported the modules from FreeBSD's CVS repository into Darwin's.
>
> Is there a commit log mailing list I can subscribe to keep up to
> date? I would like to avoid Darwin's PAM implementation diverging
> too much from FreeBSD's.

You have? Cool! :-)

FreeBSD's commit messages are on cvs-all@freebsd.org (managed by
majordomo@freebsd.org), but you'll have to deal with _all_ of
freebsd's commit logs then. In about a minth or so, I may be
able to give you a filtered list (once I'm settled down in London
and I have something decent like ADSL).

Mark Murray
Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn