sshd -> PAM -> Radius!!

Hi,

This seems to be a well known problem, but for the life of me I can't
find anything relevant to being a well known solution, this is basically
the last place I have to check so I'm hoping someone can help, enough of
the crap on with the problem!

I have installed;

OpenSSH 2.1.1 with pam support
Redhat 7.0 with Pam support
PAM Radius module pam_radius_auth

my /etc/pam.d/sshd file looks like;

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_securetty.so
auth       required   /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so
password   sufficient   /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so
session    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so

my /etc/raddb/server file looks like;

10.10.10.10        secret        5

ok so that's not the real IP or shared secret but that part works! When
I try to log in using SSH, it asks me for a username and password,
contacts the radius server and according to the rad.log it sends a
successful accept acknowledgement back to the client(ssh server), but on
the machine running the ssh server it seems to think the account has
expired! and fails the login;

Aug  5 03:02:41 netmon sshd[2370]: PAM rejected by account
configuration: User account has expired
Aug  5 03:02:41 netmon sshd[2370]: Failed password for guest01 from
10.20.10.20 port 1421 ssh2

can anyone enlighten me as to a fix for this? I have tweak here and
there but nothing works, it always gets the same results.

Thanks,
TJ