Pam for NT?

Would anyone on this list know the status of PAM for NT?
Searching around on the web leads to a Usenix presentation
detailing a version of the Win NT GINA login processor which
is PAM-enabled, but it contains no links to code or any other
way of obtaining it for use. We're considering using PAM to
consolidate our authentication base and would sure like to
include our NT systems in the mix.

Thanks!

Paul Heffner <Paul.Heffner@Xilinx.com>