pam_kcoda Kerberized Coda pam module

Hello!

I look for a suitable location to submit/place a pam module I have hacked,
for acquiring kerberized-Coda credentials - good for homedirs on Coda.

[I think that a generic "run a program with parameterizable arguments"
module might be best for similar tasks, but I am not aware of one and such
project is beyond my time limits.]

The module is heavily based on pam_coda but it works a bit differently and
is not compatible with the prototype in any way. It looks like it is
easier to have separate coda modules for kerberos and non-kerberos
environments, hard to put the concepts together.

I would like to avoid hosting on the web myself and/or supporting, just
want to share a reasonably useful piece of code.

Yours,
--
Ivan