"Restrict LDAP-users access by hostname"

Helow all !
I have a little problem. I have OpenLDAP 2.06 Server running on
Slackware 7.1

And I want to restrict LDAP-users access to network hosts.
So I think I need a pam_filter string in my LDAP server /etc/ldap.conf
file, such as :
pam_filter
objectclass=posixAccount)(|(trustmodel=byserver)(accessto=***)

But I can use this if only telnetd server compiled against PAM,
- telnetd sources doesn't have such option in configure script !!!

How I can obtain this, and could I obtain this without PAM ???

Thanks beforehand