For help on PAM using samba authentication

Hi, everybody.

Our company have migrate from NT 4.0 to Linux, We are now using samba service to provide share and domain login
authentication to windows wokstation users.So that is natural to  replace Exchange Server5.5 to sendmail to provide
mail service to users, we found Qpopper is a good pop3 service and planed to use Qpopper 4.0 and pam-smb PAM
authentication to use samba password information. But I tried more than twice all failed following pam-smb README .
When I tried from window 98 workstation error message said module  not found but the pam-smb module in the directory.

Any help will be appreciated.