Is there a PAM NTLM module?

Hi,
I need to do end to end NTLM auth with proxy in between.
ie. Can some PAM(pam_samba?) API take the actual response from IE(the hashed
key) as an input, instead of a real plaintext password. ANd then send that
accross to NT server for authentication?
The pam_samba takes the username and a plain text password.

My problem is I want to use the PAM, but I don't know how to provide the
pasword to the PAM- because IE doesnt send the password.
Please reply at shilpask@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Shilpa
shilpask@hotmail.com