Re: PAM pam_set_item: NULL pam handle passed

This is an internal error from libpam. It means something did this:

   pam_set_item(NULL, PAM_<something>, item);

The error is that the first argument is NULL. It should have been a
non-NULL pam_handle_t object.

Buggy code - application or module I guess.

Cheers

Andrew