PAM & Securid & SSH

Hi,

	I've got a pam_securid module working with RSA Securid cards
	( the module is a stripped down version of Wyman Miles pam_skey
	module), however in comination with Openssh it does not seem to
	work so well. The conv function that usually returns the users
	auth token returns nothing. I thought I maybe should be setting
	a prompt so put the following in the module,

	message.msg = strdup("Enter PASSWORD:");
   	message.msg_style = PAM_PROMPT_ECHO_OFF;

	and magically the module seemed to work with Openssh too, yet
	the prompt does not appear, so I fail to see what difference it
	makes.

	Am I missing something ?

	( Linux-Pam 0.72, OpenSSH  2.5.2p2 )

Thanks,

richardp

| Richard Palmer        <richard.palmer@theplanet.net>            |
|     This sentance every third, but it still comprehensible.	  |