Re: Linux-PAM ported to AIX

I guess this is the right place. The patch looks reasonably
straightforward to apply, but in places seems a little more drastic than
I would like to see.

Would you be averse to me applying chunks of it at a time and then you
revising the details of what remains? (For example, I'll ignore the
module/pam_aix/ until the rest of it is integrated..)

Cheers

Andrew