Re: Problems accessing pam_netgroups via ftp

Because some people report problems accessing our ftp server, I have
made links to the pam_netgroups source tarball for download via http as
well.  (I suspect the ftp problems are due to improper DNS configuration for
the client attempting to connect--- our server requires forward and reverse
lookup on the hostname/IP address to match before allowing connection).
Anyway, the http versions should be accessible.

Tom Payerle
Dept of Physics				payerle@physics.umd.edu
University of Maryland			(301) 405-6973
College Park, MD 20742-4111		Fax: (301) 314-9525