Re: Solaris 8 / pam_krb5 / PROBLEMS... ;-(

Make sure you've compiled everything with -fpic or -Kpic or whatever
your compiler's flag is that turns on position independent code.

And make sure you link against shared Kerberos libraries. MIT krb5 can
only be configured to build static or dynamic libraries (see
--enabled-shared option to ./configure). So watch out.

As for my patches to Frank Cusack's module, expect them in sourceforge
sometime next week.

Nico