PAM Table schema

I need to setup a table for users to authenticate against a PostgreSQL
database.  Does anyone know where I can find a complete schema? (field
types, lengths, etc.)

I found a complete walkthrough with examples and instructions (I think it
was for LDAP...)  a while ago but have since lost the link.  There's not
much documentation included with the pgsql pam modules nor the nss source.
And I've looked fairly meticulously through the archives of this list with
no results.  I know the basic fields that are needed, but I really need this
done correctly the first time because it will be going into production use
in a very short time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Blake Barnett
Sr. Unix Administrator for DevelopOnline.com
480.377.6816 T 480.736.9211 F
blake.barnett@developonline.com