RE: Telnetd and PAM

> I'd actually be very interested in this. Have you written any code,
> would you like some help?

	Nothing written yet; I'm just in the thinking stage at the moment --
I wanted to be sure that I was thinking straight.  And sure, I'd love some
help as this would be my first pam module.

	I wonder which telnetd source code to start with; I have two: The
one that RedHat ships, and the other is the one that Tom Wu ships with his
SRP.  I did a quick diff and it appears that the source is quite different.