[ANNOUNCE ?] PAM Challenge / Response module

Hi,

I'm the author of pam_smxs, a module that does Challenge / Response and
for the CryptoCard RB1 token also event synchronous mode.

I'd like to see this module added to the distrib / 'this module exists'
list. It's pretty sef-containing, so adding to the distrib would be nice,
but isn't necessary.

I haven't seen a bug report in a while, so the code is considered stable.

	Regards,

		Igmar Palsenberg