Re: How can I prevent users from su-ing to non-root accounts

There are at least 2 reasons I can think of why I don't like to
go this route and why I can't do it:

1) I don't like to change permissions of 3rd party products
2) And sometimes you can't do it.
   E.g Oracle's utility "sqlplus" needs to be executed by the
   application developers but you want to prevent them from su-ing to
   dba. And in addition you can't change the group ownership of sqlplus.