having problems

I am a new PAM user and having some problems configuring PAM. I want to use LDAP_PAM to login into the system . I tried reading the PAM docs ,but its of no help . When i alter the PAM login scripts in pam.d directory and try to login, it asks for LDAP password. But then which password to give??
I am using REDHAT 7.0

http://www.mail2web.com/ .