Limiting user accounts

	Hi;

		I have been reading about the PAM module. I have downloaded
Authen-PAM-0.11 so I can access the PAM module using Perl.

	What I want to do is. Limit my users so they can not have two logins at
once.
	I also would like to use this module to track my 30 and 90 hour  a
month accounts, so we can track over usage. I would like to also set up
our users with a SSL ability, so our customers can use outlook express.

	I just wanted to know if there were any modules out there which I can
use to do these tasks before I look into programming my own modules to
handle these issues

	Any and all help will be appreciated;
		Ken Rhodes
		Webmaster