Re: Announce: pam_sql

Hi,

	I just tested your tarball (thank's for this
work), and here is what I get :

[root@ge pam_sql-0.7.0]# vi config.mk

[root@ge pam_sql-0.7.0]# make
gcc -g -O -DUSE_POSTGRES -DHAVE_INLINE  -I./src   -c src/acct.c -o
src/acct.o
In file included from src/acct.c:23:
src/db.h:33: syntax error before `void'
src/db.h:36: syntax error before `int'
src/db.h:37: syntax error before `void'
make: *** [src/acct.o] Error 1

[root@ge pam_sql-0.7.0]# type gcc
gcc is /usr/bin/gcc

[root@ge pam_sql-0.7.0]# rpm -qf /usr/bin/gcc
egcs-1.1.2-27

[root@ge pam_sql-0.7.0]# type make
make is hashed (/usr/bin/make)

[root@ge pam_sql-0.7.0]# rpm -qf /usr/bin/make
make-3.77-6

Did I use the wrong versions for make or egcs ?

Kalou