PAM and AIX again!!!

  hi,

I have posted a message about PAM and AIX before but I haven't got an
answer. If somebody knows about my problem please answer.
My problem is as follows:
I have a sunOS 5.8 machine and NIS+ server running on it. And I want to make
my AIX 3.4 machine NIS+ client. But nisplus users CAN NOT
login to the AIX machine. I get an error message when I try to login:
Invalid login name or password. (Although I enter the correct name and
password). I think there is something wrong with authentication.
But there is no PAM on AIX; there are some files under /etc/security
for authentication, and they are all OK.
I wonder if there is PAM for AIX; and if not how can I solve this
problem. thanks in advance.