Re: Authenticating to Novell

If you have Netware 5.x and are using E-Driectory 8 or 8.5, then you can use
the nss_ldap & pam ldap modules.

I was able to get things going this way but, applications & product
installers, like oracle & db2 that check the physical group & passwd files to
do stuff have issues because there is no info in them.

Or if ya want to spend some money, you can purchase User Account Manager 2.1
which provides IP based NDS authentication via Novell libs, we have a copy but
have not taken a look at it yet.  It may or may not provide some help for the
situation above.

J.J.