RE: Unable to login (No password prompt)

To unsubscribe, click the link at the bottom of this page.  It will take you
to RedHat's list manager web page.  (Unfortunately, they are using their own
self-signed certificate; you just have to trust that it is really RedHat
that you are talking to...)

Near the bottom of that web page is an option to change your subscription
(alas, it looks like it is part of the section available only to the
administrator).  Put you e-mail address in there and click the "Edit
Options" button.  This will take you to a page where you can unsubscribe.
You will need your password, but that same page has an option to e-mail your
password to you.

Hope this helps..