Authenticating to Novell

Hello,
   My school uses Novell servers, and we're trying to set up a couple of
Linux machines to authenticate to them.  The module recommended to do this
was outdated, and we haven't gotten it to work.  What's the best way to do
this?

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but the FAQ on the kernel.org page didn't mention
anything, and the link for this list's archive was outdated as well.

Thanks,
Justin

Justin Osborn			"what if there's someone up there?
Montgomery Blair HS		 shrugs it off with a
Class of '01			 'don't know, don't care'
josborn@mbhs.edu		 hopes to God he doesn't exist
mbhs.edu/~josborn	 	 but ignorance here is less than bliss"
mbhs.edu/activities/mblug	 	-The Newsboys