Re: PPP + RADIUS authentication using PAM

I do remember of facing similar situation. I first tried PAM and then
tried portslave and am still using mgetty+login

There are pam_auth and pam_acct modules available.

I have not yet managed to get that setup done. pam_auth was promissing,
but lots of sites said that I should be using portslave so I stopped
experimenting on it.

Hth.

Mitesh