Re: Still looking for help with mod_auth_pam on HP-UX 11.00

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 04:12:03PM -0700, Alan Millar wrote:
> At this point it compiles and runs, and works correctly on one of my HP-UX
> machines, but not on another one.

Did you define SOLARIS26, as per my earlier suggestion? I know its
looks wrong but try it.

> I can't figure out what a "conversation failure" is, or more specifically
> what is causing it.

It occurs when the conversation function (in mod_auth_pam) returns an
error. That, in turn, occurs mostly when the application asks for
information the cf is not ready to return.

--
Ingo Luetkebohle / 21st Century Digital Boy

its easy to stop using Perl: I do it after every project