GSSAPI mechglue

Olaf Kirch wrote:

>I also recall that Sub released some GSSAPI source but several people
>said it has a sign away your birthright license.

Looking at the MIT Kerberos source, there is some mechglue
contributed by Sun which is commented out in the makefiles. It
doesn't look like it would compile, though, because the
mechglue GSS functions take a context argument and the
Kerberos V mechanism one's don't (they call kg_get_context()
instead).

I'd like to get this working (on MacOS X). Has anyone already
looked at this?

-- Luke
--
Luke Howard | Darwin Developer | PADL Software Pty Ltd
www.padl.com | lukeh@darwin.apple.com | lukeh@padl.com