Re: logging from PAM modules

That's almost trivial, I don't want to make Linux-PAM modules
to be linux-specific also.  We already have incompatibility
(with ourseves) having PAM_SET_DELAY in some versions and not
having it on earlier versions.

With respect of pam_log routines, modules should have lines
like this

#ifndef HAVE_PAM_LOG
static int pam_log(args of pam_log proposed) {
 do all the work here
}
#endif

somewhere, and use the pam_log() as like it have/supported
in pam.  This way, _source_ compatibility is not an issue
(binary is another story).