Re: XSSO? How to communicate to XSSO/PAM external authentication info?

----- Forwarded message from Olaf Kirch <okir@caldera.de> -----

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:53:52 +0200
From: Olaf Kirch <okir@caldera.de>
To: pam-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: XSSO? How to communicate to XSSO/PAM external authentication info?

Talking of GSSAPI, is there anything available on Linux? I recall that
you, Andrew, were doing a Linux-GSSAPI oh-so-many years ago. What
became of it?

I also recall that Sub released some GSSAPI source but several people
said it has a sign away your birthright license.

I'd be interested in contributing to create a usable GSS on Linux.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch         |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir@monad.swb.de  |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax

----- End forwarded message -----