(no subject)

Hi Friends,
I am new to these technologies and i want to study about PAM in
detail .....

I want to allow remote users to connect to my machine for FTP
CVS--using SSH and mail...

Can any one please suggest me good document to read ....which has
information about PAM stuff and how to configure it for above
mentioned services....

Is kerberos a better authentication technique??????

Please let me know
Thank you
Rohan
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs