How to execute a module only when the previous one fails.

I have a peculiar problem.

I have 3 users say user1 password as user1
                                user2 password as user2
                                user3 password as user3

All these users are allowed to use SSH.

When some new user tries to login with username as user1 and types a
password wrong,

In other sense tries to hack.

I want PAM to execute one module when it is wrong & skip that module
when it is correct.

Something like a if condition

    if(password entered is wrong)
    {
            Execute this module
    }

If I try to use ssh and try to login as

user1 and password as kfjdlk which is wrong I want to execute the below
line how can I do this.

Any ideas .

How should I configure /etc/pam.d file.

regards,