Regarding PAM authentication...

Hi

I am looking through PAM manual but i could not find some
details...

Can i have a single password like the user password to
authenticate my all applications....

I mean i am going to have three services HTTP FTP and SSH running
on my system...

I want to use PAM for authentication purpose... this is for
CVS.... but i want to configure it for FTP also...

DO I need to use the ftP passwords and cvs passwords seperately...
or can i have a centralised authentication mechanism using PAm and
authenticate these services using the user password in linux...
pls let me know

THank you for everything
Rohan
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs